Exhibit at the Hub Industry Day 2018
The Future Photonics Hub Industry Day aims to unite the UK’s excellent science base with companies, R&D organisations and funding agencies; showcase the latest research in new photonics manufacturing technologies; and create opportunities to collaborate in developing innovative solutions to key societal and industrial challenges.
This one-day conference at the University of Southampton also offers companies and research organisations the opportunity to exhibit their latest products and services.
Please note, this page is for Exhibitor registration only – click here for delegate registration.
Who should exhibit?
If you are working in the photonics industry, an R&D organisation or in one of the many industries enabled by photonics, a large company or an SME then this event is for you. You can find the latest list of participating exhibitors here.
Why exhibit at the Hub Industry Day 2018?
- Showcase your latest products and services to influential members of the UK photonics community
- Gain opportunities to meet with prospective partners, customers and suppliers
- Stay ahead of the curve on the latest research, technologies and funding landscape
- Be part of a forum discussing the issues currently affecting the sector
Our exhibitor package includes:
- exhibition space (table, two chairs, power and space for two pull-up banners)
- full access to the event programme (two delegate passes included)
- the opportunity to add an insert or small giveaway to our delegate press packs
- company listing and description in our exhibition programme
- your logo displayed on our website and exhibition banner and display screens
- exhibitor announcement on our social media channels
- free car parking and venue shuttle (to and from the car park)
- free access to official event photographs
Standard exhibitor rate £600+VAT . Booking closes on Friday, 7 September 2018.
How to reserve a stand?
See the latest exhibition floor plan and available space here: Exhibitor Floorplan Future Photonics Manufacturing Hub Industry Day.
Please contact us to reserve your stand – email@example.com or, telephone: 023 80 599 536
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions about the day, please contact Ruth Churchill, Future Photonics Hub Coordinator.
How can I register as an exhibitor?
Exhibitor registration is being handled directly by our events team. If you are interested in having a stand at this event, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 023 80 599 536.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is reserved for exhibitors at the nearby Avenue Campus (SO17 1BF). Exhibitors will be able to load in and out in the courtyard space directly in front of the Garden Court exhibition hall (drop-off 07:00-09:00; load out from 16:00-18:00). A parking permit and directions to the Avenue Campus will be included in your joining instructions.
A free venue shuttle bus will be available to transport you from the Avenue Campus car park to the exhibition hall in the morning, and back again at the end of the day. Alternatively, the venue is a pleasant 15 minute walk from the car park.
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact our events team directly to discuss your stand booking: email@example.com
Need a delegate pass?
Register here for a free delegate pass.